Friday, February 17, 2006

My Birthday.. 16.02.2006

Before the clock strikes 12am.

Wendy messaged, afraid that she would oversleep.
Long greeted me in MSN saying he wants to be the first.

At 12am,

Messages flooded in, they were
Marianne
Christine
Lee Hwee
Run Qing
WenFeng
Shawn Xzhi
Soo Ling
Si Rui

Those in MSN were

Sook Jai

Deming
Benjamin
Lee Hwee, again
Marianne, again
Long
Wendy, again
Wenna
Fong
Jing Yang (Kumon)
Pei Fen

Went to school in the morning, bought last breakfast for WenFeng. Went to class saw my wonderful classmates. Hwee and I both left our laptops at home so we entertained ourselves with receipts by writing on it. Hee Hor. Hwee and Marianne gave me SEA-MONKEYS!

I had a cheap dinner at canteen 2 with my class. $2 lemon chicken rice tasted exceptionally great that day. After that GuoHua, Sook Jai, Samuel, Hwee, Marianne, KaiMing and me went to town together. Long drove his car home as he did not wan to drive to town so he came and joined us shortly at the cafe on Cineleisure, level 5. Slacked and talked in the cafe. We ordered some finger foods and drinks. I love cheese!!

WenFeng came after his ECAD class and they went to play billiard while some of us played pool and a game called photo hunt on some dollar machine. Hunks or Babes? KaiLi came and joined us after that. GuoHua left. Caught a movie call A Season for Love. Sad movie. Sobs. Sook Jai left.

After the movie, everyone was famished. We had dinner at NYDC. It was actually the first time I managed to finish a whole plate of pasta. Everyone finished their food except Hwee. Haha. Huang and Shawn came. They surprised me with a delicious Birthday cake which must have cost a bomb. I'm really touched. Shawn played Happy Birthday on with his violin and at that very moment he looked simply charming. Swoons.


After dinner, Marianne and Hwee left. The rest of us went to Parklane for some games of billiard and pool. Left the place at around 11+pm. Took a cab home with Long.

All in all, I really enjoyed my day to it's fullest. I wanted to especially thanks T15. You guys rock.

Thanks my T15 family (Feng, Long, Huang & Hwee)

Thanks MEL (Hwee & Marianne)

Thanks to those who wished me.

I am really very touched and happy that no words could express the gratitude I have. I really love you guys. You all should know who you are. Muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore
Go OvEr tO tHe DARK SIDE
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • Powered by Blogger