Sunday, March 12, 2006

hor-lick days

No particular reason for my title, maybe boredom.

Shall update what I've been up to this holiday.

Last sat, which marks the official starting of my holiday, I went to kumon. As a result, I received an enormous present to mark that special day. I took Arron! I'm kinda disappointed cause I didn't managed to make him talk this time round. Sigh. So he ended up not talking during that 1hour but I had seriously tried my best, so well. =(

After Kumon, I went to meet Christine. We went over to Felicia's dad's new porridge stall. I enjoyed eating her dad's porridge cause it's really delicious, no doubt. Pearlyn was already there before we reached. In the end, Felicia, Christine and me decided to catch a movie at Lot 1. So we watched "I not stupid too". It's really a great family movie. I would recommend those who haven't watch to catch it soon. =)

Monday, I went to Kumon to help Mr Yang with some admin stuffs together with Pei Luan.

Tuesday, I met Hwee early in the morning, took a bus to Sentosa together. We had fun, just the both of us. Shawn came and joined us after that. Greatly appreciated. The rest of the class either attachment or dead. Just kidding.

Wednesday, slack at home for half a day, went to Kumon in the evening for a meeting. Managed to reach home in time to catch my favourite show. The channel 8, 9PM show. I just love that little girl. She is so cute!

Friday, Marianne accompanied me to the dental clinic. Had my x-ray taken after waiting for ALMOST 2 hours! We went to Food Republic to a nice dinner. The fried hokkien mee is nice though it costs $4 for the smallest plate.
Went to Kumon, took English. =(
Long brought us to supper and this time round HWEE JOINED US for SUPPER!! Woo Hoo. HWEE HWEE is not 2359 unlike somebody. Long brought Hwee, Huang and me to Breko at Holland Village. Too bad, Feng can't make it. We had a wonderful supper, talked a bit about our future and left at 2+ AM. I had fun!!

Saturday, I was early for Kumon today and I took Sirhaan today! He styled his hair. I miss Chen Ee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore
Go OvEr tO tHe DARK SIDE
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • February 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • Powered by Blogger